Who we are
Our website address is: https://departurecomplete.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions
15-Day Trial Promotion
Departure Complete Agrees:
- To arrange or schedule a pickup of the equipment for the customer. Your equipment will not be
available until this agreement and the recurring authorization forms are received back to Departure
Complete properly filled out and legible. Departure Complete may request all paperwork and forms to be resubmitted if they are not clearly legible to us.
- That the customer will have 15 days to try the service. The trial period is not free, and you are
required to pay a prorated amount of service time if you keep the service after fifteen days of having
active service on the 15th day. A one-time activation fee of $99 is non-refundable and is not included in the 15-Day trial period.
- Your trial period is based on when you receive the router via Fedex, pickup from our office, or have
delivered. Departure Complete retains the tracking number and the first day of your trial period is the immediate day following the delivery of your equipment and may begin on weekdays, weekends,
holidays, and vacations. No exceptions are given as to the start and length of the trial period unless
expressively given by a Departure Complete representative in writing or email.
- If you decide within 15 days to no longer continue service, you are required to contact Departure
Complete to have a return shipping label issued to you. You must notify Departure Complete through one of the following ways: in-person at our office by appointment only, or via phone call to (540)252-2149 (a voicemail may be left but must include the name on your account, telephone number, address, and valid email address), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel within 15 days and all the equipment is returned in like-new condition (accessories
included), within 10 calendar days of cancellation (see notification methods above), a refund minus the activation cost of $99 will be issued after all equipment has been returned. If you cancel service within 15 days, the trial and shipping are free and you will not be charged for the first 15 days except for the $99 one-time activation fee. If the equipment is not returned within 10 calendar days, Departure Complete will not refund any upfront processing fees.
- If you decide to cancel service after 15 days, then you are fully responsible and will be charged for
a full month of service up to the agreed-upon billing date. You are responsible to return any equipment sent out that was sent out by Departure Complete that was needed for service. Any equipment sent out by Departure Complete is the property of Departure Complete and must be kept in like-new condition. Upon canceling you must return the equipment to Departure Complete within 10 days of canceling or you will be charged an additional fee to cover the unreturned equipment.
- Departure Complete has the right to send new equipment out at any time to maintain service to the
customer and all previously used equipment will have to be returned to avoid any additional cost for
- You are not in a long-term contract and may discontinue service at the end of your current month’s
billing cycle. We do not cancel in the middle of a current billing cycle. All equipment provided by
Departure Complete must be returned within 10 days of canceling or you will be charged a non-refundable fee to cover the cost of the unreturned equipment.
- The customer agrees to be auto-billed on the 27th calendar day of every month. The first month’s bill will be prorated and include the days leading up to your first month of service as well as the following month’s service.
- That you have a 1-year limited warranty on the modem-router box and its charging cord provided
by Departure Complete. If anything happens to your service, you need to contact Departure Complete directly within 24 hours at (540) 252-2149 to report the issue. Departure Complete is not responsible for any other equipment or any other equipment’s function, including but not limited to, other routers, chargers or cables, televisions, phones, tablets, computers, laptops, mesh networks, home security systems, cameras, doorbells, or lights.
- Warranties will be handled case by case in our office. Should it be determined that your equipment
was kept in poor condition(s), burnt (either externally or by the electrical system it was plugged into),
physically damaged, or the internal settings reconfigured to the point where the equipment is not
receiving a signal or connecting to a device without reconfiguration, Departure Complete will not
warranty the equipment or give credit. Should you like to continue service, you would need to
purchase new equipment from Departure Complete.
- A limited amount of technical support will be provided. This mostly includes questions regarding the
initial setup and connection of your device. Departure Complete does not provide technical support for any other equipment or any other equipment’s function. Departure Complete does not provide any technical support for gaming systems, games, services, or applications, including but not limited to streaming or browsing services.
- It is recommended to plug the equipment directly into a wall outlet or into a surge protector.
Neither the wall outlet nor the surge protector should be overloaded (please see the individual manuals or an electrician if you have questions regarding the use of your current wall outlets or surge protector). Departure Complete is not responsible for any damage, injury, or death.
- Departure Complete reserves the right to terminate service and void this agreement at any time.
- Departure Complete will not be liable for any delay, interruption of service, failure of performance,
or circumstances beyond our control. This includes but is not limited to acts of God, explosions, floods, or other catastrophes, causes attributed to you, your equipment, or your property, acts of third parties, national emergencies, acts of terrorism, insurrections riots, and wars.
- The customer agrees to pay an upfront fee of $349.00 ($250 for the Modem/Router, a $99 non-refundable activation fee, and on day 15 a prorated service fee if you decide to keep the service.) You have no long-term contract and can cancel service at the end of any current billing cycle without a cancellation/termination fee, so long as you have paid your outstanding monthly bills(s) and prorated service and contacted Departure Complete (notification methods are stated above in paragraph 4). You will be responsible to finish the current paid billing cycle.
- The customer agrees to pay a monthly bill on the 27th day of every month. If the bill is not automatically paid on the 27th day of the month, your service may be suspended immediately, and a restoration or reactivation fee of $75 may apply. If your payment fails to process as scheduled it is your responsibility to follow up. If you do not follow up Departure Complete reserves the right to terminate service at any time of the billing cycle. We also reserve the right to not restore, reinstate, or reactivate service due to non-payment.
- Departure Complete is not required to contact you if your automatic payment does not process or to send billing reminders. It is your (the Customer’s), responsibility to maintain up-to-date information on your account, including but not limited to changes in name, changes in billing address, or changes in card payment information. If your scheduled payment fails to process after your scheduled billing date there is a late fee of $25.00 added to the payment. If your service is suspended or terminated due to incorrect information, a reactivation/restoration fee of $75 will apply (see above section).
- Failure to pay monthly and/or prorated balance due will result in a collection of debt owed. By signing this Agreement, you will be responsible for paying your monthly bills and prorated service, as well as any and all fees associated with the collection process. You may procure a list of these fees upon paying.
- To notify Departure Complete at (540) 252-2149 or by email at email@example.com if
you have any change in telephone number, email address, or billing information. Failure to do so may result in a delinquent bill, suspended service, terminated service, and/or subsequent collection
- The address provided at the time of the signup is the address referenced for the service signal. Departure Complete does not guarantee the service signal or the quality of service signal at any location you attempt to use the internet (see information regarding the trial period above).
- Departure Complete may communicate with the customer via email at the email address provided at
the time of signup. Correspondence may include invoices, notifications regarding bills or payments, or updates or new letters about Departure Complete. Your email address will never be given to anyone outside of the Departure Complete Company.
- Departure Complete reserves the right to terminate your service due to a delinquent account.
- Departure Complete reserves the right to terminate your account due to insufficient service at your
location. Departure Complete cannot provide a technician to every location and provides limited
technical support over the phone or via email. Should Departure Complete determine there is
insufficient service for you, we may suggest service termination and void any agreement case by case.
- Departure Completes service has an agreed-upon amount of monthly data allowance. If you exceed
the agreed monthly data allowance your service will be disabled until the refresh date of the service.
Departure Complete does not guarantee internet speeds, internet signal, that the internet will be
compatible with all or any of your devices, or that the internet will be compatible with all or any of your applications or services because Departure Complete cannot guarantee these things. Departure
Complete is not responsible for maintenance or upgrades on any cell phone tower, antenna, satellite, or signal distributor/hub.
- Should you use the internet for any type of security, monitoring, locks, or lights etc., Departure
Complete is not responsible or liable for any damage, injury, death, or trespassing.
- Any type of credit is issued at Departure Completes discretion. Credit programs such as Referrals
may be stopped or revoked at any time. Notice is not required.
- Plan(s) or promotions at the time of signup may change for the setup of new or additional accounts.
What may be offered at one time may not be available at another.
30-Day Return Policy
New items must be returned in “like new” condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase or receipt.
Returns with a valid proof of purchase will be exchanged, refunded in cash, credited to your account, or refunded via in-store credit based on the original method of payment, except as set forth by the following: Purchases made with a Gift Card, refund card, merchandise card, or in-store credit will be refunded as in-store credit.
Purchases made with a debit card will be refunded as cash or credited back to the debit card, which may take up to 15 days.
Returns Without Receipt For returns without a valid receipt, Departure Complete, at its discretion, may issue an in-store credit for the item’s current selling price.
Departure Complete requires a valid picture ID (state driver’s license, state ID card, or military ID) for returns without valid proof of purchase.
All returns are subject to management approval. Departure Complete reserves the right to refuse and limit the number of returns permitted without a valid receipt.
Nonrefundable Items, Clearance Items, Used Items, Labor, and installation charges.
Delivery and/or shipping charges (unless due to Departure Complete’s error), In-store credits, refund cards, and merchandise cards. Any gift card, including, third-party, Visa® or MasterCard gift cards.
Special Order Configured Products Restocking Fee
Special Order configured products returned or canceled after 72 hours from purchase are subject to a 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be taxed. This restocking fee applies to installed sales unless otherwise provided in your installation contract or right to cancel.
For defective items for warranty information related to specific products or brands, please visit the specific manufacturer’s website. If the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to you. For repairs not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, repairs may be offered by the technician at the customer’s expense.
Exclusions: 15-Day Trial Period, special promotional products or services.